10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady
February 3rd - The Super Bowl is almost here, so there's no better time to get to know the stars of the game, starting with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. Here are ten things you probably don't know about the Patriots legend.
1. When Brady was in first grade, he pulled a classmate aside and screamed obscenities at him for dropping one of his passes during recess. The classmate was then traded to a different elementary school for a kindergartener to be named later.
2. Despite his health-conscious ‘TB12’ brand, Brady is secretly a fast food junkie. According to teammates, he eats three cheeseburgers and a large order of fries during halftime of every game, which gives him the boost he needs for his second-half heroics.
3. Brady met his wife, supermodel Gisele Bündchen, on Tinder.
4. Brady has a distant cousin named Arthur who is an actual goat.
5. Brady keeps a photo of Bill Belichick in his wallet at all times. He also has a photo of Rob Gronkowski in his wallet, but the photo is torn in several spots.
6. Brady’s childhood dream was to become a cashier, but he was forced to become a professional athlete when his local supermarket closed down.
7. Brady has a tattoo of the slant route on his left buttcheek.
8. In a testament to his longevity, the 40-year-old Brady says he still has about 70% of the feeling remaining in his body, which is much higher than the 40% NFL average.
9. Brady’s favorite band is Coldplay. This one’s true.
10. Brady had a chance to go to the Scripps National Spelling Bee when he was in eighth grade but misspelled the word ‘giants’ in the final round. Tom says giants still haunt him to this day.